Sunday, August 19, 2012

Harry Potter and the Burger and Fries

          
           Because I am a fan of slightly odd Harry Potter facts, I thought I'd share this one.  Mathew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), has said that when he went to audition for Harry Potter, it was taking forever.  His mother was almost able to tempt the very young Matthew away from the audition with the sweet sweet promise of McDonald's.  He resisted, showing the kind of bravery and strength required from a Longbottom.  Needless to say, cheeseburgers didn't get in the way of Hogwarts.  He made a wonderful Neville, stealing the spotlight in the last Harry Potter film.  I just hope his mom rewarded him with a Happy Meal.

2 comments:

  1. I want to comment about just about every one of your entries (because they're so ballin'), so I decided to pick the Neville one (I found it fitting :)). Why are you not getting paid to do this? I stinkin' love your writing and your fresh take on all things entertainment-y. And you still have that talent of describing things in a way that makes them beautiful and intriguing. Keep up the blogging, you rock! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily! Thank you! I am just waving my geek flag high. I love and miss you too friend. You should live a staircase away in every house I live in! (Not Harry Potter Style though. That would be cramped.)

      Delete