Monday, July 30, 2012

Taken 2: Because Traveling is Super Safe!





          If I were Bryan Mills (played by Liam Neeson), former CIA agent and all around awesome dude, I think I'd give up on the whole traveling thing.  I'd tell my daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) the same.  Lucky for us, I'm not Bryan.  In the trailer for Taken 2, Bryan and his daughter and ex-wife are up against the fathers and relatives of the men Mills fought to get his daughter back four years ago.  Traveling in Istanbul, his ex-wife and Bryan are suddenly taken, forcing the entire Mills family to battle for their lives.  Taken was a surprise hit, scaring and scarring travelers and fathers around the world.  If Taken 2 can capture the same adrenaline laced magic when it comes out this October, who knows, maybe Bryan will decide to travel once again.  Watch the trailer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment