Monday, July 30, 2012

"I'm always Angry" Hulk deserves spin off.

Mark Ruffalo as Hulk


          It took a few tries, but the Hulk finally truly succeeded on the screen in The Avengers, played by Mark Ruffalo with perfect controlled rage.  Ruffalo played Bruce Banner and Hulk via motion capture, uttering many of the film's best lines.  The pivotal "I'm always angry" and humbling "puny god" come to mind. Not only did he elicit sympathy from viewers while he worked as a doctor, but he also connected well with Rober Downey Junior's Iron Man.  The crowd favorite, Ruffalo's Hulk deserves his only movie, or at the very least deserves to be showcased in another Marvel film.  Iron Man 3 perhaps.  I'd also like a Hawkeye and Black Widow film, but I'll keep my Christmas list small.  Perhaps Jeremy Renner's new Bourne movie will be a catalyst to a new Hawkeye film anyhow.  For now, I'm happy to just ask for a new Hulk movie.  We can just pretend the other two don't exist.  They just make fans angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment