Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Warm Bodies: A Zombie with a Heart



             I've now got a new book and movie on my radar. The fact that the two are are about the adventures of a zombie who falls in love with a living girl is just gravy.  When I first heard about Isaac Marion's Warm Bodies, I was a little put off.  The zombie craze is huge now, but really, I wasn't sold on the idea of a mostly nameless zombie who may or may not make a snack out of the girl he loves.  After watching the trailer for the film adaptation, I feel very differently.  Not only do I want to read the book immediately, but I really want to see Warm Bodies, which seems like a great companion to the truly hilarious Zombieland.  Look for the film, starring Nicholas Hoult February 1, 2013, just don't eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment